Saturday 18 January 2014

lool

So Ive been updating my blog alot more now because of a few changes in windows 8;

I use chrome alot because its quicker than this piece of sh^t:
lool pixelated

And it also does this (crashing):

... 










WAIT A SECOND WTF













SO I SEARCHED UP 'LALALALALA' ON GOOGLE RANDOMLY JUST SO I COULD SHOW YOU HOW IT CRASHES BUT THERE WAS THIS WEBSITE OMFG:

OMG.





Anyway...


Chrome used to be like an app on here so I didn't have the 'tool bar' at the bottom so I couldn't use snipping tool and, as you know, you have to use that alot. My keyboard also doesn't have a screen shot button so..... But now Windows 8 made it so Chrome is now part of the computer now. Look:
Now I have access to the snipping tool! :)

but that website tho omfg.


- Em

No comments:

Post a Comment