Monday 10 February 2014

Emmshaa The Detective B) (don't ask o.o)

So I saw Whitney's blog (x!ArianaGrande!x) and I saw this:

SO I was like daymmmm wtf e.e But I solved the mystery :D

I was exploring the msp homescreen and I clicked a button and It came up with this:

Read the highlighted text.

This 'exclusive moviestarplanet item' is obviously the hair because I worked it all out;

 So as most of you know, a new theme is released every Thursday and the 'Astrolicious' theme was released on the 30th. As it says, that hair was there on Friday (1 day after theme released) but it was not available in the shops. I bought it off of WowBlueSpark's look and yeah :p I recall the item being 510sc nonVIP before it was properly released. I highlighted the 6th because that's the day the internet safety day theme was released.
Mysery solved :P Btw, sorry for saying theme and 'released' alot lol :P















NOW, SOMETHIN COMPLETELY DIFFERENT:

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG


You may think nothing of it, but imagine if your msp idol called you a very close friend and featured you on their amazing blog. Just AHHHHHHHHHH :'D

Btw, if you read mine and Llama's blog you will understand this ;)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL (sorry about that o.o) Milkshake as a N00B ;)


- Em

1 comment: