Friday 19 April 2013

Please read Ty.

:'( Ok so, at school I've had some rough times like: My HUGE secret being told to the one who WASN'T supposed to be told. Also, my friends lied to me :'( How could they? I Don't care about this stupid secret anymore! I had a mega crush on this boy Jared. SINCE YEAR 2!!!!!!!! I'm in year 5 now :'( Oh come on, my friends asked him if he would go out with me :| They said to me that he said "MAYBE" I was like :O :DDDDDD!! THEY LIED! I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo upset and sad :'(((((( Plus, I've been going through times like um........ (Girly times ;) ) and, that has been affecting me to. If you read this Ty. Send me a message on MSP and I will be so glad you spent the time to read this. I might give you a reward! soooooo plz don't sent the hate! It will make my life worse, please :(
Ty.
~Emma Jane Horstead
Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment